Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Hey, lets cross the sea and get some culture"

Today, my favorite, Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse by Minus the Bear.

Its just one of those perfect songs. Its a good mix of calm but energetic.It also puts a really good image in my head which I am going to try and paint over spring break. Its really just an excuse to try painting thought. I listen to this song all the time and it never gets old. It makes me want to go to France. I think ive been over this before, maybe it just means I need to go to France. I will. Anyways, just listen.

So on this crazy weekend, I took part in an epic random act of kindness. I bought a Buddy Holly album and a sick headband. I saw the play All My Sons. Found a brilliant cover of Pursuit of Happiness. Finally bought Contra by Vampire Weekend! And has no words to describe how amazing it is. I decided I am taking my camera everywhere. I saw this fantastic exhibit at the Frist Museum called New Urban Species which was mechanical sculptures that represented nature. Found the answers to a test review were online only after I spent hours actually doing it (quite disappointing). And discovered one of the most epic modern houses Ive ever seen in a suburb of Nashville. It looks like an alien spaceship. Here is a picture (Its really bad though cause I cant figure out how to take pictures at night):
Thats all for now. Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment