This is my official calm down song. Its so close to spring break so everything is just piling up and I am seriously lacking some sleep so this helps. For some strange reason if I listen to this song I just chill out, its a pretty neat concept. I love the raw sound and the interwoven instrumental and vocal parts. I feel like its always changing and I hear a different thing each time. You can really tell they mean what they sing, I appreciate that. The ending is quite satisfying as well.
This week has been crazy! I had the worst night ever a few days ago where I had to stay up until 4:30 doing homework (which consisted of watching a gospel version of Oedipus at Colonus, oh yes). And my suitemates and I are playing this awesome game to see who can smuggle the most fruit from the caf and I am definitely winning. Im still on the hunt for polaroid film and it has yet to be successful. I have completed my homework before 11:00 for the first time in forever so I am about to color. Ive found this website where you can print coloring pages and it has literally everything! I also bought my ticket for the Alice in Wonderland midnight showing, soooo pumped! And Ill leave you with this, and an apology for my nerdiness, but admit it, its pretty cool:
No comments:
Post a Comment