This song is such a comfort, to put it simply. Chorus is pretty amazing. And Im a huge fan of the clapping beat. And read the lyrics! Im big on lyrics lately and these are legit. I had a hard time choosing one for the title. If I could be welcomed home by any song, it would definitely be this. I literally found this song a few days ago while skimming my music library. I honestly only listened to it cause I thought the album cover looked real neat and I was wondering what song it was. Pure luck right there.
Yes this post was supposed to be for yesterday. I had it all planned out in my head and no time to write it because I was being an extra in a movie! Im not supposed to give out details yet but Ill warn everyone when it comes out and make sure we all go see it. Lets just say it was an amazing experience and Im so glad I did it. I had to get up at four in the morning though! So when we got back late that night I totally crashed. But here we go, I got it written.
Laters

No comments:
Post a Comment