Sunday, February 21, 2010

"I will haunt you if you want me to"

Today I am in awe of Phones Don't Feud by Holiday Shores.

This is a recent find, like as of a few hours ago (theres more about that below) so I dont have much to say yet. Im loving the high side of the song, if you get what I mean. I saw these guys play a show tonight with CY, Turbo Fruits, and Surfer Blood. It was absolutely amazing. I hadnt been to a show in a while so I was real pumped. Nothing can replace live music and the atmosphere of being around people who love the music too. Everyone should go see a show as soon as they can; its always worth it. I went to see Turbo Fruits and ended up loving everyone who played, especially these guys. And to top it all off, Holiday Shores' singer looks like Corey from Boy Meets World (aka he was real cute!). We were also right up front which is always the best. It was nice to get out because I had spent the whole day doing research for another paper. College never quits. Im actually about to go tackle that essay after I write this. Or rather, right now.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment