Its amazing. Her voice is totally gorgeous. The lyrics are hilarious. And its so uplifting. I quite enjoy the big change into the rhythmic part at the end. If youre possibly feeling anything less than stellar, hopefully this will turn that around for you. Apparently the guy singing in the song is her producer. Thats pretty sweet and unexpected. I always wondered who that guy was cause it doesnt say. She is playing a show here in May so im hoping ill get in on that. hope you enjoy!
Speaking of shows, tonight I saw Taylor Swift and she was actually really great. Country is not really my thing; Im really trying to get more into, especially since Im in nashville and all. But I got free tickets to this show and it was real chill so why would i not check it out? I had never heard great things about her live performances but she sounded pretty solid on this one. I had lots of fun just being an excited fan while she danced around head banging and playing her bedazzled guitars. Im super glad I didnt skip out on this one.
This week so far has been real great. I was in an orchestra concert on tuesday night that was my favorite yet. The music was really exciting and fast and we got a standing ovation! Afterwards I went to go get free pancakes and IHOP for national pancake day. We got so lucky because basically you had to be seated before ten if you wanted them free and we got seated at 9:58! It was so worth it. Well its getting really late, as usual, cause ive been distracted by my suitemates watching german music videos, you could check out this one, its pretty legit. That is all.
Night!

No comments:
Post a Comment