It took me a bit to get into this song but obviously it has made a good impression on me because Im writing about it now. Im fascinated by how they add strange noises into songs and make it all work together. The music is all motivating and exciting. After doing some research I find that it is about boxing, even specific events, which surprises me. It is refreshing though to have an unexpected topic like that. But just listen to it already, its good, I promise. You can download it free off their website too, which is a little odd, just warning. But go for it. While on the topic of free downloads, I originally got this song from a playlist series that Urban Outfitters puts out every so often. Check it out. Its solid. For those of you who ask me where I find music from, this is one of the big places.
I have been reading far too much ancient literature today so music is a nice mind-cleansing end to my evening. Like really all Ive been reading has been about battles so its just lots of heads getting cut off and people being impaled. Quite intense. I didnt really do much this weekend, lots of sporadic working on homework. I wrote a pitch for a TV show last night around 1:00 (then I should say earlier this morning I suppose) in my favorite coffee shop with some friends. It was very contenting. I like talking to people about how things like that are what I do for homework because it is so unusual. I just love it! Perhaps Ill give details on that later. But for now its time to catch up on some sleep.
Sweet Dreams.

No comments:
Post a Comment