Saturday, March 13, 2010

"When the waking up feels right. . ."

Today my head is filled with the sounds of Everything Will Be Alright by Golden Ages.

And it is a wondrous thing to have fill your head. It was playing in my car this week and I didnt even realize what it was until the end when I was just like whoa, what was that? It just builds itself so naturally that you can listen to it without even realizing you are. I also love how the singing isnt the main part in the song, interesting concept. It is ethereal and almost triumphant. They have lots of other great stuff as well, including some remixes and a free download on their website. And yes, I agree, everything will be alright. Listen.

Spring break has to a close just as everyone elses is beginning. It was much more eventful than I thought it was going to be. I went hunting for summer jobs. I visited University of Houston, which was real fun and is a real nice campus with lots of fountains. Went on a bike ride to get frozen yogurt (which is def one of my new favorite things). Got a massage. I saw my old band perform. Sadly, had a lot of encounters with ambulances and hospitals. I reconnected with so many people. I bought one of the coolest necklaces ever (and am proud that it is the only unnecessary item purchased over break!) Had a nice breakfast with the family. And am now back in nashville, quite suddenly it seems, and not looking forward to starting back up with my busier life. I literally have five things scheduled for tomorrow at 7:30. Yes I am aware that I am crazy, but thats how I live.

peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment