Today I love The Suffering by Coheed & Cambria.
Ive been in a harder rock mood lately, I enjoy changes like this. I know the singer's voice is really high, but once you get used to it, it is really good. Their songs are just exciting and build up to a pretty epic climax. Notice the girls voice in the background, nice touch. I first listened to this in my car, its definitely a good car song. I dont really understand the music video, not really my thing. However I do like how the lead singer looks nothing like his voice sounds, other than that its not worth watching. Do listen though!
I am back in the woodlands, and as usual, things havent changed here at all. Life in the woodlands seems to get put on hold until i return. I see the sun! and am wearing shorts; its been too long since that happened. I find that I am far less productive here, but Im trying to change that. Yesterday I just barely made it on my flight (they oversold it) and some man gave up his seat for me. Thank you amazing stranger! Alice in Wonderland was a fantastic movie! I have recently discovered the poet Charles Bukowski. Check out Cows in Art Class. I am about to have my first home-cooked meal in forever! Only those in college will understand the excitement. I also went on a bike ride today (another rare occurrence lately) so im feeling pretty content. This is my first post during the day, so have a good evening =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment