Song that got me through today: Fly Trap by Modest Mouse. (this is more about the song, less about the video cause it is quite odd)
And may I just add that pitch black dorms at four in the morning are terrifying, sight singing is officially my worst nightmare, and I have a strong desire to just stay outside all day (probably since its suddenly so gorgeous). My phone came in today! Finally. Im also tweaking about how amazing this nature photography is, especially "Elephant Cathedral." Its nice to be finishing things, tomorrow I will have finished three classes. I just have to remember that I can't be done yet, not when there are still things to do (like practice for my jury . . .) However, I cannot believe I am packing up already and stuffing everything I own into my tiny Eclipse and driving it home. That will definitely be an experience. All of life is lately. I enjoy it. Oh also, I have an exciting set of pictures to post soon (we will make it a surprise) but get excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment