Discovery credit and much thanks for this one go to my friend Katie. This is perfection. Its so pure and absolutely gorgeous. I also recently purchased the new MGMT record Congratulations. Im not immediately wowed, but I am letting it sink in for a while before I fully decide (cause I so badly want it to blow my mind!) I've been without a phone for quite a few days now, I'm treating it as a cleansing sort of experience. Its been ok except the part where I find myself wandering around campus often looking for people cause I can't call them (absurd, I know). My four shots of espresso and serious lack of sleep are starting to work against me and not really in an amusing way. I also went to the Film Festival and saw the controversial and weird set of short films, which included a film called Feeder (its crazy, we couldn't stop talking about it.) I feel pretty good today cause I just turned in a big research paper. However, my teacher commented that it was radical, and I would like to say that if writing on the daily lives of ancient Romans is radical, I'm not sure what is normal. I am about to go play a concert, the first of THREE this week. Oh goodness, at least its almost summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment