Monday, May 10, 2010
I should've been asleep hours ago.
I got my first blisters today carrying my microwave out to my car (or rather blister-like-red-marks-that-burned). Its move out time already, so soon. Im excited to get back to the Woodlands but a large part of me just wants to stay here forever. Its such a mix of feelings. This new song, Daisy by Fang Island, is helping the transition though. And I'm loving the simplicity of the video, its phenomenal. We did the craziest cleaning job of my life and I'm all ready to go. Tomorrow I just have to play in my jury and then stick around for a bit. But just thought I'd put some good music on here cause I can't help but sharing. Also you must watch this video: Jump In the Pool by Friendly Fires. Yes I am aware of how amazing it is. But anyways, that is all, more later I'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment