Saturday, May 15, 2010

"And if I was brave, I'd climb up to you on the mountain"

pictures as promised from the last few months of freshman year

Put this song on first, just cause I like it, not really because it has anything to do with any of these pictures. And prepare to be slightly bombarded because I have been putting off putting up photos for quite a while now.
Motion City Soundtrack concert. I'm still trying to figure out my camera but I think I did pretty well here. Also, concert pictures suffer in general because I am so short and pretty much have to hoist the camera as high as I can in order to avoid the tops of heads.

Nate Ruess from the band fun. Same concert as before. He has an absolutely amazing voice.

My roommate Jordan and I stuck in the car during the crazy Nashville flooding. This was after about five hours in standstill traffic. Eek!

I went to a formal and came back looking pretty nice, so we decided to do a photo shoot. It was hilarious because I am not particularly photogenic and Amy was making funny faces at me the whole time. This is my friend Allison's dress and I desperately want to steal it. Photos taken by Jordan Burrier. Hopefully there will be more of these shoots in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment