Monday, September 13, 2010

All along I was your home

I have been really awful about posting, because I am so so busy! But no excuses. Here is what everyone needs to hear now, especially Katie =)

Transatlantique by Beirut I'm loving how much their traditional and foreign style still seems to appeal to all the other sorts of music we are listening to

Skinny Love by Bon Iver I realize I am a bit late in discovering how amazing this song is, but I will share nonetheless. It makes me feel so much emotion and cold and winter, but in a good way, and it leaves me so contented. 

Fuck You by Cee Lo Green I cannot wait for this album to come out! And such a cute music video. I first heard this song during an epic dance party in a dimly lit basement, what could be better than that?

Spinette by Arp & Anthony Moore And now to turn to something completely different...a simplistic modern classical percussive piece that fits together perfectly and it amazing for reading by. (Free download yay!!)

20 Dollar Nose Bleed by Fall Out Boy Yes, I still love them. It is so unexpectedly soulful!

Dreams (Cranberries Cover) by Passion Pit Everything Passion Pit touches is magical. Therefore they need to touch more things. Agreed?

Madder Red by Yeasayer I am naturally drawn to songs with epic sort of chants, I just feel like it gives it such a triumphant mood. Yes this music video is quite strange, so I would recommend listening to the song itself first, then looking at it later, because it is that weird. Again, I love everything Yeasayer does, so def check out everything else. 

Ok thats it for now, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment